+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Williamson v Kelly

O/T Williamson v Kelly

For you boxing fans out there I hope you caught this one.

Williamson before the fight, was the current British light-middleweight title holder and with a card of 20 fights - 19 KO's and a draw.
    A very impressive record indeed.

Kelly, an Olympian at Rio 2016, has rebuilt his career since losing to Russian David Avanesyan in 2021 and has won his last two bouts.

What an amazing fight, you obviously thought the worst for Josh 'good looking' Kelly but he absolutely dominated the fight from the first round to the last winning ALL rounds. He's not a muscular knock out fighter but boy this man has skills I haven't seen in such a long time in boxing, he was phenomenal!

I hope Scum got to see this one.
    Last edited by Brin; 02-12-2022 at 11:21 PM.

Thought this was a Bobby v Georgie comparison. No contest but give Georgie some more time.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thought this was a Bobby v Georgie comparison. No contest but give Georgie some more time.
    Wish we had a player like Bobby now,going back to Brins post, Kelly the boxer will find it hard work the further he goes up the ladder if he can’t knock them out.