+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get in

Get in

BARNES FOR EVER

All you doubters. 🤣🤣🤣👍

A brilliant second half from the Clarets.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    BARNES FOR EVER

All you doubters. ��������
    It's a bugger Alfie innit, if only we'd sign a decent striker and solve our lack of firepower, I reckon we could be top of that league.

I must admit when I saw Barnes in and no JRod I feared the worse, I hold my hand up and now I'm off to the pub to celebrate as I watch manu U stuff Fulham.

I owe Barnes an apology. I have said on here that he does not fit the style of play. Thankfully, I was wrong. I will keep my mouth shut in future.

Mind you, my reverse psychology worked. I predicted a Rovers win in the hope that I would continue to get my predictions wrong. I succeeded.

I love your thinking Swiss.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's a bugger Alfie innit, if only we'd sign a decent striker and solve our lack of firepower, I reckon we could be top of that league.
    Me, thee and Alfie would score against that Rovers defence - bobbins hardly covers it. I don't know what Vinny dropped in our Ash's tea, but I want some.

Attachment 22891

I have criticised Barnes a lot in the past few months, but credit where credit is due and today he was fantastic, not just the goals but his play was superb, I was surprised by how poor Blackburn were they created very little, I was concerned by our defence last week and thought they might bombard us as Sheffield did last week, we were superb and the score line flattered them.

Quote Originally Posted by Miked111 View Post
    I have criticised Barnes a lot in the past few months, but credit where credit is due and today he was fantastic, not just the goals but his play was superb, I was surprised by how poor Blackburn were they created very little, I was concerned by our defence last week and thought they might bombard us as Sheffield did last week, we were superb and the score line flattered them.
    I think we are all in that position, except for BT.

All credit To Barnes and to the others who provided him with potential assists. I think it is great that the team can play to its strengths. Barnes is a certain type of player and against Crawley and today they have played to Barnes strengths where appropriate. By his own admission, he could have scored more.

Isn’t that an asset - play JayRod and the team provides. Play Barnes and the team provides. Not a bad place to be, especially as we are top of the league.

That first goal was a classic, ball AND keeper into the back of the net, one after the other. Proper centre-forward is Ashley.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)