+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back

Just got back

I've just managed to get back on the boards after a long spell off. I lost my password and no matter what I did I couldn't get back on here. After a while I just stopped trying until I came on to read what I'd been missing.
    First off I'd like to offer my condolences to the friends and family of Roma. I was shocked to learn off his passing when reading the boards and always found his posts, if not always insightful, always entertaining. He will be sorely missed. In fact it was one of his posts that made me make more effort to get back to being able to post. He did a post about the boards dropping off and people not posting, which I read while looking back at what I'd missed while away. If tried to get my account back but when asking for a link to change my password, I never received an email to allow me to do it. After reading Roma's post I decided to change my name slightly and make a new account.
    On that note is like to say, I hope Everyone is well, I'm glad to be back and able to post again and...
    Come on you Reds, let's get the win today and get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastyke View Post
    I've just managed to get back on the boards after a long spell off. I lost my password and no matter what I did I couldn't get back on here. After a while I just stopped trying until I came on to read what I'd been missing.
    First off I'd like to offer my condolences to the friends and family of Roma. I was shocked to learn off his passing when reading the boards and always found his posts, if not always insightful, always entertaining. He will be sorely missed. In fact it was one of his posts that made me make more effort to get back to being able to post. He did a post about the boards dropping off and people not posting, which I read while looking back at what I'd missed while away. If tried to get my account back but when asking for a link to change my password, I never received an email to allow me to do it. After reading Roma's post I decided to change my name slightly and make a new account.
    On that note is like to say, I hope Everyone is well, I'm glad to be back and able to post again and...
    Come on you Reds, let's get the win today and get promoted
    Happened to me a couple of times over the years which is why I'm animallittle3 , glad you got sorted .

Welcome back mate. This board needs more contributions and yours were always a good read 👍