+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v WBA

MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v WBA

It's the start of a new era! Welcome Leam Richardson!!! The new manager of Rotherham United!!!!

I get the impression that most Rotherham United fans have convinced themselves that we're already relegated. The stick Warne got from taking over mid season and guiding us to League 1 was/is always held against him and he has 3 relegations to his name but it is in name only! Has Leam Richardson done the same? Time will tell I suppose!

But there's a difference between Richardson and the previous managers of this club and that is that he's worked in this league before and he knows how to win away from home!!! His Wigan team that beat us to the league title were a bunch of out of contract players that he didn't have to pay hardly any fee for! He has a better group of players here though!

A much better group of players! Look, Things happen for a reason! He wasn't the first pick for the board but is that because the board wanted to change direction? Is he the bravest of all those interviewed and said yes! I see what you want to do and how you've described it and it's how I would like to work as well! Is the proposed arrival of a director of football a system that only Richardson is brave enough to work with, to relinguish part of the control that managers have?

Most people have been saying that his main success came as a number two! Has he identified himself as being able to operate better with someone else doing the direction above him? 60% of people are over promoted in the world so is this man a realist?

Have we signed a realist that works better as a coach but is happy doing the media stuff as is needed in todays game? If we have we'll have struck gold!

I'm supporting him 100% and I'm predicting that next season we'll still be a Championship club and our manager will still be Leam Richardson!

Enjoy the new start folks!

COME ON YOU F**KING REDS!!!
    Last edited by frogmiller; 12-12-2023 at 05:05 PM.

2-1 millers nailed on. Get your money on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    2-1 millers nailed on. Get your money on it!
    Do none of the other numbers on your keyboard work Pocket ? mind you I hope you’re right utm

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    Do none of the other numbers on your keyboard work Pocket ? mind you I hope you’re right utm
    🤣🤣🤣

Johansson, Lembikisa, Bramall, Hugill, Lindsay, Rathbone, Odoffin, Morrison, Tiehi, Revan, Appiah.

SUBS | Phillips, Peltier, Hall, Eaves, Kelly, Nombe, McGuckin.

kin fumin nah !!!!

I'm here same again Appiah one up front didn't work Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I'm here same again Appiah one up front didn't work Saturday.
    it works better than 2 up front where we've been getting hammered

No Sam? ****ing Richardson out! Now!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    No Sam? ****ing Richardson out! Now!
    And the return of Limp Biscuit, very brave

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast