+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Connor Roberts Signs on Loan

Connor Roberts Signs on Loan

Good signing for me, gets stuck in, has ability at this level especially and has experience. No obligation to buy. He’s a RB so does that release Archie back into midfield?
    Last edited by Orgoner; 02-02-2024 at 07:22 PM.

I seen the headline on another site, "welshman Roberts for leeds". Almost shat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I seen the headline on another site, "welshman Roberts for leeds". Almost shat myself.
    x2.

the stuff of nightmares. Only thing worse is american signs for Leeds. Of course, the local eateries would benefit.

wonder what Alf thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Good signing for me, gets stuck in, has ability at this level especially and has experience. No obligation to buy. He’s a RB so does that release Archie back into midfield?
    Of course not, he will be played out of position, like everyone else on the back line!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Of course not, he will be played out of position, like everyone else on the back line!
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    wonder what Alf thinks?
    Alf thinks you have acquired a good signing,he's a 100% committed and will give his all when on the pitch.Dont know how he didn't get in our team as he's far better player than Vitinho who seems to be Vinnys love child and can do no wrong. Good signing and will help you get into an auto spot.

Well, we seem to have lost about 8 players (including 3 fullbacks) and only got one in return. Not sure that's a great net balance.

Alf knows his stuff on Burnley so I'm kind of excited on Roberts. Hoping he becomes a crowd favorite.

I think we cleared some space for if we are promoted. The loans are for building value or even getting them signed by someone. Not sure we'll get any money back on Roca, Llorente or Kristensen and we sure don't want them back.

I’ve just gone through all the media stuff on him and listened to what he has had to say about the move. I have to say I think the move is even better than I first thought. If he hits the ground running then it will release Archie into midfield and give a strong support to Dan James done the right. Leeds fans love players, proud to wear the shirt and who get stuck in. He’s done the hard miles, been in play offs, best RB in Championship last season and knows nearly half the team. Wales stalwart. Great signing for me and with the release of Archie into a role where he can flourish further and assist our other talented midfielders, I say bring it on!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)