+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harvey Barnes Leicester

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Harvey Barnes Leicester

Midfielder set to join !!

Your avin' a giraffe. It would be on loan I've heard the lads just signed a new 4 year deal at Leicester. Also heard that we're about to off load some midfielders Sessi being one of them.

What was the point in signing all these midfielders anyway which I still can't get my head round and still signing more. I just give up and I'm rapidly loosing interest in this sham of a football club

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    What was the point in signing all these midfielders anyway which I still can't get my head round and still signing more. I just give up and I'm rapidly loosing interest in this sham of a football club
    Some will be leaving:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/10...barnsley-loan/

Unbelievable Jeff! I think this shows Hecky isn't choosing the players? And sadly I think Hammill may be out to the Blunts shortly as well? Hope I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I agree we've too many midfielders but why's it a sham Dooali? We've done well int last 18 months dunt tha think.

Andy Giddings @Gids1980
    Understand reports suggesting #barnsleyfc are close to signing #lcfc midfielder Harvey Barnes are true. Deal expected to happen before Sat.

Gunna cause disharmony in the group. Whose he replacing?

Must be one or two going.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Must be one or two going.
    Which of our midfielder would you want to buy, unless you're going down a division?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast