+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asylum Seekers - Win In High Court

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Asylum Seekers - Win In High Court

Asylum Seekers win in the High Court against accommodation conditions in the Barracks! Mr Justice Linden in His Judgment said these poor Asylum Seekers suffered a deterioration in their Mental Health. Unbelievable - they come here and bite the hand that feeds them!

What about the deterioration of those people who live in the country Mr Justice Linden who have waited for cancer treatments for over one year and still waiting. What about their mental health in a life or death scenario especially when no doubt they have paid taxes all their life.

Asylum Seekers should be happy at any accommodation given or take the option to go back from where they came! Simples!

No wonder the country is in a complete mess! No doubt they want a full English too followed by steak or salmon in the evening for f uck sake!

The barracks were good enough for our soldiers so it should have been good enough for these rsoles. Around 500 are landing on the Kent shores every week - the brexit mantra was to take back control of our borders, yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Asylum Seekers win in the High Court against accommodation conditions in the Barracks! Mr Justice Linden in His Judgment said these poor Asylum Seekers suffered a deterioration in their Mental Health. Unbelievable - they come here and bite the hand that feeds them!

What about the deterioration of those people who live in the country Mr Justice Linden who have waited for cancer treatments for over one year and still waiting. What about their mental health in a life or death scenario especially when no doubt they have paid taxes all their life.

Asylum Seekers should be happy at any accommodation given or take the option to go back from where they came! Simples!

No wonder the country is in a complete mess! No doubt they want a full English too followed by steak or salmon in the evening for f uck sake!
    I agree with all of that. They have arrived illegally in this country but are correctly looked after and asylum claims fairly considered. If that isn’t good enough, there are plenty of rubber dinghies available for the return trip to Calais. Really, though, what are their expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I agree with all of that. They have arrived illegally in this country but are correctly looked after and asylum claims fairly considered. If that isn’t good enough, there are plenty of rubber dinghies available for the return trip to Calais. Really, though, what are their expectations?

Blame the crooked lawyers milking the system and the out of date Judges dealing with them! These barracks will be nicer than some of the housing our elderly live in. I do have time for Marcus Rashford who has campaigned just so thousands of kids can have a hot meal. What do these illegals expect - a 5 star hotel and steak!

It's about time Boris got tough on immigration. Priti Patel who I like comes across tough but she needs backing from Boris!

Immigration was one of the main issues and what's been done? Nothing!

Blame the crooked lawyers milking the system and the out of date Judges dealing with them! These barracks will be nicer than some of the housing our elderly live in. I do have time for Marcus Rashford who has campaigned just so thousands of kids can have a hot meal. What do these illegals expect - a 5 star hotel and steak!

It's about time Boris got tough on immigration. Priti Patel who I like comes across tough but she needs backing from Boris!

Immigration was one of the main issues and what's been done? Nothing!
    'Crooked Lawyers'??

Come on Al, these people won in court because a judge with years and years of legal experience deemed it was justified. These lawyers are doing their job within the legal framework they operate in.

I'm completely fed up of our 'crooked Govt' blaming 'lefty lawyers' for doing their job. Have they no shame? If the Government did their job properly and ethically there wouldn't be a new scandal every week against different ministers.

The people who abuse the system and break the law are usually serving ministers within our Government, and not asylum seekers taking them to court. I don't know the facts in this case, but they won this case for a reason.
    Last edited by WBA123; 04-06-2021 at 09:06 AM.

They were happy to live in shanty towns and tents over in France they cross the channel and enter Britain ILLEGALLY and moan about the conditions they are kept in

You couldn’t make it up

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    The barracks were good enough for our soldiers so it should have been good enough for these rsoles. Around 500 are landing on the Kent shores every week - the brexit mantra was to take back control of our borders, yeah right.
    Brexit and asylum seeking are two different things. Brexit didn't deal with asylum seekers, it was about immigration from the EU, which I should add, our government DID have the tools to control and chose not to utilise. They sold people a dream on that front I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by OWV View Post
    Brexit and asylum seeking are two different things. Brexit didn't deal with asylum seekers, it was about immigration from the EU, which I should add, our government DID have the tools to control and chose not to utilise. They sold people a dream on that front I'm afraid.
    So true.

Brexit will drastically decrease the numbers of working Europeans coming here. Who contribute into our system.

And it will increase the numbers of non-Europeans arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    'Crooked Lawyers'??

Come on Al, these people won in court because a judge with years and years of legal experience deemed it was justified. These lawyers are doing their job within the legal framework they operate in.

I'm completely fed up of our 'crooked Govt' blaming 'lefty lawyers' for doing their job. Have they no shame? If the Government did their job properly and ethically there wouldn't be a new scandal every week against different ministers.

The people who abuse the system and break the law are usually serving ministers within our Government, and not asylum seekers taking them to court. I don't know the facts in this case, but they won this case for a reason.

You have a point 123 but it’s soul destroying when a lot of our elderly live in shocking conditions and nothing is done! If these people don’t like their accommodation they can always go back! That’s my main point!

I can’t for one minute believe these people had better accommodation in where they have come from so why expect it here! They probably don’t and it’s individuals/do gooders who help them beat the system!
    Last edited by baggieal; 04-06-2021 at 09:56 AM.

You have a point 123 but it’s soul destroying when a lot of our elderly live in shocking conditions and nothing is done! If these people don’t like their accommodation they can always go back! That’s my main point!

I can’t for one minute believe these people had better accommodation in where they have come from so why expect it here! They probably don’t and it’s individuals/do gooders who help them beat the system!
    If our elderly and vulnerable are living in shocking conditions, the people you should blame are not asylum seekers. It is the Government, who should provide the funds so living conditions are acceptable.

Its a divide and rule system that the Govt are so good at. The Government should ensure children and elderly people are not living in poverty. It is their responsibility.

Instead you have Boris Johnson ordering £27,000 worth of takeaways - more than the average UK salary and paid for by God knows who. Whilst simultaneously proposing and voting against providing free school meals for poverty stricken children during a pandemic. They are so far out of touch it is unreal, and it makes me far angrier than Asylum Seekers who have just won a court case.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)