+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Wootton commits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kyle Wootton commits

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...r-news-6343299

This is great to see. It helps keep the dream alive... climbing the divisions while keeping the backbone of the team together.

Am I missing something here, where in this article does he commit to doing anything?

Got excited for a moment.

He’s committed on the pitch for sure but he hasn’t committed to the club in the slightest regarding his contract.

I reckon we stand a chance of keeping both as lynchpins of the team if we can get up this season. Presumably a contract offer for KW showing what's on offer in the division above as well as in this one is the way they'll do it. An extension for RR in the same vein would make sense. A healthy squad-wide promotion bonus is probably on the table too, given the importance of this particular promotion compared to other steps between divisions.

Title of this thread did get me excited for a second. I’ve not even read the article and going by the comments there’s no need as personally I heard his post match interview and it sounded very much to me like he’s on his way out. Promotion is likely to be our only hope of keeping Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    Title of this thread did get me excited for a second. I’ve not even read the article and going by the comments there’s no need as personally I heard his post match interview and it sounded very much to me like he’s on his way out. Promotion is likely to be our only hope of keeping Kyle.
    That was my opinion too. My complete guess would be promotion he stays, no promotion he goes. No complaints

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I reckon we stand a chance of keeping both as lynchpins of the team if we can get up this season. Presumably a contract offer for KW showing what's on offer in the division above as well as in this one is the way they'll do it. An extension for RR in the same vein would make sense. A healthy squad-wide promotion bonus is probably on the table too, given the importance of this particular promotion compared to other steps between divisions.
    Neither of them will be here next season, as we are just not good enough to get promoted this season..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Neither of them will be here next season, as we are just not good enough to get promoted this season..
    Ahhh the eternal pessimist.

He commits himself to doing his best for Notts until we sell him in January, in essence.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...r-news-6343299

This is great to see. It helps keep the dream alive... climbing the divisions while keeping the backbone of the team together.
    You big tease! Grrr.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast