+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Celtic roll call and match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ABERDEEN v Celtic roll call and match thread

I cannot make this encounter but I hope all that go enjoy us doing the damage against the vicTIMS.
    Prediction 3-1 Logan, McLennan and May. 2 up front played similar to the last few matches and we will take full points. Any deviation from that formation will result in probably zero points.

In/Oot- In, SS
    Pre - Driving
    Post - Driving
    Prediction - narrow Celtic win but hope I am wrong.

In/oot - Oot

Furryboots - still alive on the deathtrap. Get home in time for the sh@tey winter break

Pre - Graft

Post - Reading

Prediction - SCOTT BROWN IS A C@NT

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    In/oot - Oot

Furryboots - still alive on the deathtrap. Get home in time for the sh@tey winter break

Pre - Graft

Post - Reading

That's not a prediction...that's common knowledge (except for refs, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I cannot make this encounter but I hope all that go enjoy us doing the damage against the vicTIMS.
    Prediction 3-1 Logan, McLennan and May. 2 up front played similar to the last few matches and we will take full points. Any deviation from that formation will result in probably zero points.
    Firstly hope you enjoy the game on RedTV.....cheering on the 4 - 4 - 2 against as you say victims.
    Secondly,
    In
    Mainer
    Ferryhill House
    Marine
    A narrow victory with the ref being the same as yesterday......Logan will get his 2nd yellow for applauding our winning goal or something as nasty as that.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Firstly hope you enjoy the game on RedTV.....cheering on the 4 - 4 - 2 against as you say victims.
    Secondly,
    In
    Mainer
    Ferryhill House
    Marine
    A narrow victory with the ref being the same as yesterday......Logan will get his 2nd yellow for applauding our winning goal or something as nasty as that.

SF
    I don't buy the ref being so bad yesterday. We got a softish penalty, normally ignored. They had a strong appeal not even considered when Mcginn bowled their boy over plus a red card due to the jambo getting 2 needless yellows.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I don't buy the ref being so bad yesterday. We got a softish penalty, normally ignored. They had a strong appeal not even considered when Mcginn bowled their boy over plus a red card due to the jambo getting 2 needless yellows.
    I posted on the Hearts march thread, I don't think I have ever seen a ref make so many wrong decisions. Thankfully these were not game changing decisions but a lot we just so blatantly obvious and he still couldn't get them right. Absolutely awful.

Anyway, The Tim game

Red TV International for me. I think we can get something from this game but only if McInnes keeps the same formation. If he pisses about with this, I can only see defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Aye, Awright then, I could not get my fix of glue, nor my pint of chilled Buckfast prematch, with this, I bow to your objectivity and can only imagine I was watching a different match/officials as I was rattling !!

SF

In / Oot - The usual Sand Pit and Red TV international

Pre - Nursing a hangover with a hair of the dog, following from the over indulgence in the xmas day festivities

Post - trying another hair of the dog.

Prediction - if we keep the two up front then 2-0 the dandies May, McGinn. If DM takes the usual defensive approach and does not go with 2 up front then timothy will win 2-0

SF and Merry Christmas to one and all from the Abu Dhabi Sand Pit

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    In/oot - Oot

Pre - Graft

Post - Reading

weve got our own "cvnt" in young Fergy - I mean that in the best possible way- who'll not be bullied by that cvnt - I mean that in the worst possible way- just hope the refs fair...

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast