+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT another terrorist attack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OT another terrorist attack

Terrorists again strike in New York.

RIP and thoughts to all the victims and their family’s.

Shocking and brutal and so cowardly.

These attacks are so random and not foreseen, no one is safe from them.

Those innocent people god rest their souls. My thoughts also go out to those injured and to all the families involved.

❤️❤️
    Last edited by Brin; 31-10-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Condolences to those impacted.

What I can't understand is how US Police trained to shoot to kill seem to always manage it when it's an innocent party but here they fail to nail an obvious target so we'll have years of wasted resources and money as he winds his way through the courts

Sort it Donald.... you may be "as mad as Mad Jack McMad, the winner of last year's Mr. Madman competition" as Blackadder would say, but at least you're not spineless and we can expect more action against these barstewards.
    Last edited by sota; 01-11-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Why no bollards on the cycle path?

It also hit a school bus injuring 2 kids and 2 Adults

RIP to the innocent and thoughts to the families and injured people
    Last edited by millertop; 01-11-2017 at 08:23 AM.

BBC think it's terrible how these vehicles keep attacking people.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    BBC think it's terrible how these vehicles keep attacking people.
    Name:  DNiDFRbXcAAI52H.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  46.5 KB

It's like that film Christine.

They are everywhere and spreading like a cancer. Fortunately Mad Donald realises this and might be strong enough to stand up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    They are everywhere and spreading like a cancer. Fortunately Mad Donald realises this and might be strong enough to stand up to them.
    Frankly its actions from Mad Donald that worry me. Just about all experts on this terrorist issue seem agree that policies such as the ban on Muslims entering the country, whilst appearing to sound like just and tough actions to the locals, actually serve to create more incentive for unhinged lunatic individuals to carry out such terrorist activities. By looks of it, it wasn't even an organised cell - just one lunatic wanting to kill. How can you stop that?

This is NOT excusing or justifying such terrorist activities, absolutely not. But when all the evidence points to knee-jerk, unworkable policies that play to the native gallery actually making matters worse, causing more innocent deaths, then I think we should really be careful before wishing for such action from Trump...

I do hope he surprises me and concentrates more efforts and resources on intelligence on cutting off the ICT networks that allow comms from ISIS and terrorist organisations into the bedrooms of idiot individuals as well as networks monitoring suspected terrorist activity. I'm sure there's lots of this in action already, as there is over here, but as slow a process as this is (frustrating I know, and not even visible so we can't know to what extent it is happening), it doesn't make the problem worse, as Donald's previous efforts most certainly have.

RIP to all concerned.

Once again innocents suffer at the hands of these retarded cowards.

Easy targets and very difficult to prevent, not sure of what would be an effective solution though.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast