+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DUP still not playing ball..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T DUP still not playing ball..

in the brexit talks...good...if this transfers to a reversal of support for the tw ats in charge in the house of commons, we can shortly look forward to getting shut of em for good in a general election.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 07-12-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    in the brexit talks...good...if this transfers to a reversal of support for the tw ats in charge in the house of commons, we can look forward to getting shut of em for good in a general election.
    I agree, we should let Corbyn and his crew have a go. Then following a financial crash that would make the last one look like a minor event we might get folks thinking about who they vote for rather than doing the Twitter sheep impressions.

Hard but it's the only way.

Grist with a red rosette! One for the scrapbook that one! What next? Kempo's doppelgangers with "I love Jezzer" t shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Grist with a red rosette! One for the scrapbook that one! What next? Kempo's doppelgangers with "I love Jezzer" t shirts?

Just to put the record straight I've voted Labour more times than any other political party. I always vote but I try to weigh up the pros and cons.

I would vote Labour again if they dumped Corbyn and got a leader that's not living in the past, but please not another Blair.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Just to put the record straight I've voted Labour more times than any other political party. I always vote but I try to weigh up the pros and cons.

I would vote Labour again if they dumped Corbyn and got a leader that's not living in the past, but please not another Blair.
    Hahahaha, the irony of that is quite staggering....

Personally in the name of strong and stable we should exit the EU without a deal and transfer the government to Belfast and let the 10 DUP MP's govern the whole UK .

Actually thinking about it , that's already happened .

GE imminent me thinks , hanging by a thread these tories and it's very close to snapping .

Labour to win with a small majority in the new year , throw remaining in the single market into the manifesto and it could be a larger , worst case scenario is another hung parliament but the tories can forget winning with a majority .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Personally in the name of strong and stable we should exit the EU without a deal and transfer the government to Belfast and let the 10 DUP MP's govern the whole UK .

Actually thinking about it , that's already happened .

GE imminent me thinks , hanging by a thread these tories and it's very close to snapping .

Labour to win with a small majority in the new year , throw remaining in the single market into the manifesto and it could be a larger , worst case scenario is another hung parliament but the tories can forget winning with a majority .
    I think another hung Parliament would be the outcome, but who knows - the Tories might actually contest the next election.

You voted for Brexit (or at least that’s what you told Tykes Mad) and recently likened people exercising their freedom of movement to victims of people trafficking (which shows a remarkable lack of understanding of trafficking and an insensitivity to victims of the same), but now appear to support remaining in the Single Market.

What exactly were you voting for?

I think it would be political suicide for Labour to put remaining in the Single Market (and hence the retention of freedom of movement) in their manifesto. All the xenophobic voters who switched to UKIP and then returned to Labour in June when they thought the job was done would desert again. Labour sensitivities around this subject are so deep that Momentum had to whip in party members to prevent Brexit – probably the most important event in British economic history for a century or so – from being debated at the party conference.

Or I could think I'm a yorkshireman and vote for the duck with a red rosette.

Agree with you on that at least Grist, I don't want another Blair either.

...a little side note for all you tory supporters out there: its been announced today a big increase in poverty for children and pensioners over the last few years...hmm i wonder who has presided over that? Think before you vote in the coming election peeps...

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast