+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ted Knutson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ted Knutson

He’s Billy Beanes mate who he’s brought in to run recruitment

His name alone has put me off him , maybe a nice blowk , dunt kno Fcall about us or football bi looks ov things , a mean Billy Bean , Ted Knutson are they real names ? Or just fans of Socca WTWJFO ooham

Ex professional gambler and founder of the stats and analytics website Stats Bomb , also works with sports betting companies .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Ex professional gambler and founder of the stats and analytics website Stats Bomb , also works with sports betting companies .
    Worked at Brentford as well , which probably links in with why they tried to buy them

A cud du wi a couple o tips. Been a disastrous seasons betting fo me. Fekkin nappy rippers let me darn fo a monkey by only drawing at Burton today

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A cud du wi a couple o tips. Been a disastrous seasons betting fo me. Fekkin nappy rippers let me darn fo a monkey by only drawing at Burton today
    Yeh we are in fine fettle , a baseball guru who wont nowt anyway apart from a few divisional titles , four or five teams in a baseball division mind , an ex professional gambler and a Head Coach whose claim to fame is studying the opposition for Jose Mourhino .

This lot make Nigel Spackman look like fecking Bob Paisley .

Ok Ted Knutson... who are ya, who are ya ?. lol
    This doesnt sound good to be honest, does he even know or care about the game of English/British footy ?. No I doubt it, so what do we expect from here eh ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok Ted Knutson... who are ya, who are ya ?. lol
    This doesnt sound good to be honest, does he even know or care about the game of English/British footy ?. No I doubt it, so what do we expect from here eh ?.

A couple of decent long odds hosses for an e/w on the national maybe .

A couple of decent long odds hosses for an e/w on the national maybe .
    I dont give a toms toss about horse racing, and whatever the odds etc are Animal lol.
    But seriously like I asked mate, what do you think this means for us in the short and even long term. If we go down to Lg One then fair enough but I dont want a spreadsheet piece of nonsense who hasnt got a clue about our game. A person who signs players who are from the lower leagues and are sh*ite basically, in the hope of shining them up and making a profit on them in a few years.
    Is that really what we've got to look forward to under these new owners ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I dont give a toms toss about horse racing, and whatever the odds etc are Animal lol.
    But seriously like I asked mate, what do you think this means for us in the short and even long term. If we go down to Lg One then fair enough but I dont want a spreadsheet piece of nonsense who hasnt got a clue about our game. A person who signs players who are from the lower leagues and are sh*ite basically, in the hope of shining them up and making a profit on them in a few years.
    Is that really what we've got to look forward to under these new owners ?.
    StatsBomb only deal with the top leagues in Europe and the Championship I think so not sure they’d know about the lower leagues

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast