+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mods

I can only get the mobile version of footymad on my phone and it's kack tbh,how do I get it on to the main site,there's loads of mods on here,one of you should know 👍

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I can only get the mobile version of footymad on my phone and it's kack tbh,how do I get it on to the main site,there's loads of mods on here,one of you should know 👍
    Isn't there a MOD on that off of mong board yoose frequent with some off of the othe mong board users?

In other words I haven't got a clue but griff might and sorry but BW is AWOL at the moment but doth chateth to Rabeth

I haven't a clue either.

No need to thank me.

Anyway, the mobile version is what you're SUPPOSED to have on your phone, that's why it's the mobile version - geddit? Anyway, somewhere on the mobile version on your phone (probably towards the bottom of the main screen) you might find the option to change to the FULL version. I'd check but I think I've left my phone in the car - a bit like Moorlad tbh. Of an look and you might hit paydirt. If not - SORRY.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I haven't a clue either.

No need to thank me.

Anyway, the mobile version is what you're SUPPOSED to have on your phone, that's why it's the mobile version - geddit? Anyway, somewhere on the mobile version on your phone (probably towards the bottom of the main screen) you might find the option to change to the FULL version. I'd check but I think I've left my phone in the car - a bit like Moorlad tbh. Of an look and you might hit paydirt. If not - SORRY.
    tbf this does ring some bells. You have to change it on oyur phone to the mobile version and it werks berrer

Just checked. Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Full Site". Good luck reading it though.

Hmmm. Just scrolled back up and hit "mobile" and now I can't go back to Full site. Maybe him above can help.

Also, if you hit the three vertical dots at the top right, you can choose "request desktop site". Give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Isn't there a MOD on that off of mong board yoose frequent with some off of the othe mong board users?

In other words I haven't got a clue but griff might and sorry but BW is AWOL at the moment but doth chateth to Rabeth
    Meh.

I knew that it would be a waste of time even asking 👍

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I knew that it would be a waste of time even asking ��
    Then why ask Coco ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast