+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rafa looking more and more like he was correct about mitro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rafa looking more and more like he was correct about mitro

Looks like our Rafa got it right !long season but he is Fkin ****e ! Pity Rafa didn't get the mitro funds .!

But he's world class you know.Playing for a manager that is playing to his strengths and he still can't score.

He was very much on his own today, not much help from his teammates in terms of creating chances. I still think he's better than what we've got, but he's certainly not all that some would make you believe he is.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    He was very much on his own today, not much help from his teammates in terms of creating chances. I still think he's better than what we've got, but he's certainly not all that some would make you believe he is.
    The Barmaid in the Three Bulls is better than we've got at least she can do her job

Quote Originally Posted by Byker Mag View Post
    The Barmaid in the Three Bulls is better than we've got at least she can do her job
    Never been, but I believe you!

To be honest, I'm not even sure the issue is whether Joselu or Mitro is the better player.

Personally, I'd rather have Mitro over Joselu-not that Mitro is particularly good, imo,- it's just that I think he's quite far ahead of Joselu in terms of ability.

The simple fact is, though, that he doesn't fit what Rafa wants from his front man so whether or not he'd be a better option than Joselu is a moot point. The biggest issue here is that Rafa wasn't given the frankly amaing amount we got from Fulham for him. If Rafa had been allowed to spend the whole £22 million then I don't think we'd be talking about Mitro nearly as much.

(unless he spent it all on Rondon in which case we'd be having a different discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Possible £27 million for a free scoring centre forward.
    Ashley must be laughing his socks off much the same as he did when he sold Big Andy to the bin dippers

We won't be getting £27m will we?

They will gan back doon and any higher payments won't be triggered.

World class my arße. He scores against weak teams now he just doesn't sco4e at all

When rondon passes the goals and assists of mitro .. I will consider it ... Rondon after all is his replacement.
    mitro 5 goals , 2 assists ... Rondon 0 goals , 1assist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)