+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going down!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Going down!!!!!

Today ripped my heart open and destroyed any last vestige of hope I had. 2 home games, 1 against relegation team, 1 against 10 men, 0 goals and 0 hope of a goal. Clueless players, manager void of inspiration. I keep thinking this week, maybe this week but I forget just how absolutely and utterly abject and piss poor our bunch of misfit journeymen are. Today confirmed we are down.

The manager was the wrong appointment.But our great one thought he knew best as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    The manager was the wrong appointment.But our great one thought he knew best as usual.
    What I wouldn't have given for MadDog being appointed. Think he would have sorted us.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What I wouldn't have given for MadDog being appointed. Think he would have sorted us.
    You & me both.

Our great one is a shadow of his former self who came swaggering into our club like the Messiah. Who's head grew with every game and led to more and more debt, mis-management and poor decision making until it was too late.

Sure, the managers have been poor, but has there ever been a more under-performing squad than ours?

The players should be ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Sure, the managers have been poor, but has there ever been a more under-performing squad than ours?

The players should be ashamed of themselves.
    You couldn't argue that there was a lack of effort on the players part. No real drive or determination though and worst of all no heart. It looks like they believe we are down, never mind what we think.

Absolutely gutted. Thought we played ok until they went down to 10 men, then we had not a scooby how to break them down. We were planning to go to Stevenage but I'm not sure either can take it anymore. Oh, and Enzio , if there was a worse player on the pitch I would like someone to tell me who. Not even the most ardent of his fans can defend that performance

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Absolutely gutted. Thought we played ok until they went down to 10 men, then we had not a scooby how to break them down. We were planning to go to Stevenage but I'm not sure either can take it anymore. Oh, and Enzio , if there was a worse player on the pitch I would like someone to tell me who. Not even the most ardent of his fans can defend that performance
    Agreed, Enzio was awful. He's just the type of player you want to step up on a match like today's but for the last few matches he's been MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    The manager is awful and the coaching staff are the same bunch of shyte we had for the last 3 managers..

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast