+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell Away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Motherwell Away

Excited for this match - mostly because it is so important and we need a result

Going to be very difficult with their new manager etc. We really need to dig deep now to try and pull ourselves away from this relegation dog fight

The way the last few matches have gone I feel like we need Ryan Edwards back in the side and to revert to the back 3

The main bright spots against Hibs were Butcher and Fuchs

Was thinking how to accommodate our players and have no square pegs in round holes

3-4-3 could work. Would like to see something like...

Benji

Edwards Connolly Reynolds

Bolton Fuchs Butcher Sporle

McNulty Appere Shanks

From the bench we could have options in Clark, Mochrie, Robson and L Smith if we need to change things

Massive match - we need to end this poor run we are on and get some points

COME ON UNITED !!!!

Rumours that our training today was suspended. Not sure why. Assuming Covid related?

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Rumours that our training today was suspended. Not sure why. Assuming Covid related?
    Police were actually called as they were masquerading as professional footballers in order to pass sideways back then in the trees. all have got a £200 fine. I say damn right to be honest fvcking joke the neck of some folk

What the **** is the point in training?"

We train.??!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    We train.??!!!!!!!
    We have a High Performance Hub dontchaknow...

These next 3 games are v1tal. Absolutely crucial. Lose all 3 is unthinkable.

From the next two somehow we have to get a win and 3 points. We're 8 points ahead of County and a better GD of +15. A win tomorrow eases a lot of the fears and we can go on to Saturday with renewed confidence.

The players will be (hopefully) hurting. They need to turn in a much improved performance v Motherwell. Form isn't always permanent and I believe we have it in us to get a win. But we need to be better on and off the ball. We need to be quicker and more accurate with our passes from 40 yards out of their goal.

IMO McNulty needs dropping as does Bolton.
    I would also drop Clark to the bench, with the option to bring McNulty and/or Clark on if things aren't going our way after the first 45.
    I think we've missed Chalmers, hopefully ready to start soon. I'd play Appere alongside Shankland and look to get balls into them in the final third mainly down our left with the combination of Robson and Sporle together. Would like to see Fuchs getting a bit closer to the attackers because he has an eye for the right pass in behind.

Benji
    Smith Connolly Edwards Reynolds Robson
    Fuchs Butcher Sporle
    Shankland Appere

But tbh I'm not that bothered, just need 11 players to fight, dig, and bring back 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    We have a High Performance Hub dontchaknow...
    I'm calling Trading Standards..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    I'm calling Trading Standards..!!
    If only we could get the Hub to play instead of the players eh 😉

7-0 defeat - weeble wobble midfield who look afraid of a moving ball (especially forwards), waste of time having a striker on, no width, no creativity and keystone cops in defence. Man of Match Siegrist.

Mckinnon to say we will be bang at it soon.

Its like deja fvckung vu - whoever he is.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)