+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Stupid Christmas Presents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T Stupid Christmas Presents

Electric toothbrushes. Guaranteed you will stop using em after a month. Water flossers, bloody stupid. You need a raincoat to use one.

Someone bought me a flux capacitor some time ago, I still haven't done anything with it.

Most presents are wasted on me.

I hate peoples buying me clothes, 99% of the time I hate what I’m bought.

I hate being bought novelty tat type presents.

I’ve requested no presents for Xmas this year, i would rather a donation be made to a homeless charity with what was going to be spent on me.

For once warm socks might be a good buy for people....Hmmmmmmmm

Those experience vouchers are naff as well. I had one a few years back it was for a 5 mile trip for two in a helicopter. You'll never ever get me up in one of them, flippin evil things. Needless to say I never used it and I couldn't even give it away.

I used to buy my mum the stuff advertised every Xmas on TV as a “must not miss”😎

I remember buying her a plunger that diced up multiple vegetables when I was 11.

Always known how to treat a woman!🤣

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I used to buy my mum the stuff advertised every Xmas on TV as a “must not miss”��

I remember buying her a plunger that diced up multiple vegetables when I was 11.

Always known how to treat a woman!��
    They could have been crappy products by K-TEL or Ronco? K-TEL use to flog some right dodgy stuff such as the veg-o-matic, Brush-o-matic, The Buttoneer, some LP cleaning device and a record selector.

The wife bought me a balloon trip one time. I told her the day it was supposed to happen they had messaged me to say the weather was too windy to fly. Then I let it lapse past the use by date. Did not have the heart to tell her I thought it was sh*t.

My wife once gave me a voucher for a stock car racing session, that was good fun. My daughter bought me an early Christmas presa couple of weeks ago, she and I went to Alton Towers for a day of riding the rollercoasters, including riding them in the dark! Great fun; Nemesis five times, Galactica four times, The Wicker Man four times, Rita, Oblivion, The Smiler three times, the Runaway Mine Train, Thir**** twice. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Most presents are wasted on me.

I hate peoples buying me clothes, 99% of the time I hate what I’m bought.

I hate being bought novelty tat type presents.

I’ve requested no presents for Xmas this year, i would rather a donation be made to a homeless charity with what was going to be spent on me.

You should let people buy you clothes for f uck sake! The owner of the Vine was about to do a whip round when he saw your attire on entry!

Might buy you some cool chinos when you visit on the 27th December as no scruffy c unts are allowed in our town 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)