+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Ross County

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aberdeen v Ross County

Just f*cking win it.

In
    South Stand
    Home
    Home
    1-0 miovski penalty.

COYFR

Hopefully a win
    Cant see a clean sheet though.
    Miovski and Duk to score, but all depends on getting ball into them in good positions, something we have not been doing lately.

I’ll be there, as usual, although the prospect of watching Dingwall’s version of anti-fitba time-wasting, cynicism, and general coorseness on a ****ing freezing day, puts this one in the ‘duty’ category rather than ‘enjoyment’.

I believe we’ll win, but it will be Hylda Baker rather than Sylvia Sims (Ice Cold In Alex-era, with the ‘too much pap-cleavage’ shot re-instated).

Just go to the game and enjoy watching our next manager.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’ll be there, as usual, although the prospect of watching Dingwall’s version of anti-fitba time-wasting, cynicism, and general coorseness on a ****ing freezing day, puts this one in the ‘duty’ category rather than ‘enjoyment’.
    From the very first minute. In fact, they were probably feigning makkie-on injuries during the minutes applause for Pele. Utterly eye-bleeding, and condoned by the **** with the whistle. Next up, St Perth, masters of the dark art of association hammer-throwing. I’m sick to **** of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    From the very first minute. In fact, they were probably feigning makkie-on injuries during the minutes applause for Pele. Utterly eye-bleeding, and condoned by the **** with the whistle. Next up, St Perth, masters of the dark art of association hammer-throwing. I’m sick to **** of it.
    That’s where we let ourselves down as a club. We let these teams knock lumps out us and play the match the way they do and it’s truly eye bleeding stuff. We need someone in who wants football played at a far better standard and obviously can pick us up players who can produce this. Signing the likes of Anthony Stewart because he can header a ball but can’t pass the f@cking thing should be an absolute no. We must be better equipped than that. And he is the captain of the team.
    Before someone says we don’t have mega money to splash out on players, I already know that but surely to goodness we can sign actual decent enough football players. I don’t want someone signed just because they can run fast or because they can header a ball and because they are good about the dressing room…it’s on the pitch that counts.

Goodwin can’t sign these players…he is too fond of getting us tooled up with limited players who are on paper no better than the majority of the dross in Scottish football. We will never get better until this is rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That’s where we let ourselves down as a club. We let these teams knock lumps out us and play the match the way they do and it’s truly eye bleeding stuff. We need someone in who wants football played at a far better standard and obviously can pick us up players who can produce this. Signing the likes of Anthony Stewart because he can header a ball but can’t pass the f@cking thing should be an absolute no. We must be better equipped than that. And he is the captain of the team.
    Before someone says we don’t have mega money to splash out on players, I already know that but surely to goodness we can sign actual decent enough football players. I don’t want someone signed just because they can run fast or because they can header a ball and because they are good about the dressing room…it’s on the pitch that counts.

Goodwin can’t sign these players…he is too fond of getting us tooled up with limited players who are on paper no better than the majority of the dross in Scottish football. We will never get better until this is rectified.
    None of our players or bench staff is responsible for keeping time when these ****s brazenly milk it by feigning injury, deliberately taking free kicks and throw ins from yards away from the correct location, committing subs and taking a ****ing age about it just as we’re getting up a head of steam, walking an extra twenty yards to pick up a spare ball at throw-ins and goal kicks when the ball boy tries to hand them one from nearer at hand, and another half dozen ****ey ways of running down the clock. I had no ssue at all with the 7 minutes added on when we ****ed up against the filth, but two minutes added on at half time, and four minutes at the end today was as farcical as the BITB doing **** all disciplinary-wise during the game. All of that is in the hands of the match officials, who are feart to deal with its predictability as soon as it starts. And Ramadani, McCrorie, and Kennedy (but learn to cross the ****ing ball) were our best players today
    Last edited by 57vintage; 02-01-2023 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just go to the game and enjoy watching our next manager.
    Don't think he was on Red John's list, so rules him out.

Got a feeling this'll be an easy win and all happy clappers'll be chuffed again, for a couple days at least.

3-0 to the good guys COYR

3 centre forwards start, looks like it’s win or bust for Goodwin

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast