+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you sign Morrison

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Would you sign Morrison

If Morrison playes like he has been for the next 19 games. Regardless of the league we're in. Who would offer him a new contract in the summer?

I think i probably would.

I would but would he sign it? If he carries on his current form he’ll probably have better offers.

No, unless it’s only a 1 year contract

At 33 he’s only 1 slip away from being yet another on our crocks list

We need some old heads regardless of the division we’re in it’s just that MT went too far the other way our squad is like Dads Army now

I would give Morrison a 1 year pay-when-you-play contract in league one, he's
    slow admitted, but with Humphreys at his side, he would make up for Morrison's
    lapse in movement.
    Similar to when we had slow coach Broadfoot, playing alongside Rawson, it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I would give Morrison a 1 year pay-when-you-play contract in league one, he's
    slow admitted, but with Humphreys at his side, he would make up for Morrison's
    lapse in movement.
    Similar to when we had slow coach Broadfoot, playing alongside Rawson, it worked.
    This idiotic misguided notion (no offence) that other players can make up for someone else’s lack of movement is laughable.
    Opposition can easily play on one mobility weakness.

Who covers for the player covering for the player covering Morrision….?

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    This idiotic misguided notion (no offence) that other players can make up for someone else’s lack of movement is laughable.
    Opposition can easily play on one mobility weakness.

Who covers for the player covering for the player covering Morrision….?
    Morrison covers the other player

Worked with Broadfoot & Rawson

1 yr maybe, but on what wages? He might get a 1 yr with Championship money else where.

For someone who's just turned 33, let's see what the rest of the seaon turns out like for him.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If Morrison playes like he has been for the next 19 games. Regardless of the league we're in. Who would offer him a new contract in the summer?
    why not , compare him to Richard Wood , and we all know how that story played out

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast