+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye bye Alan

Pardew IMO will see the season out even after the drop is confirmed as the pool we will be fishing in for the next coach will be more fertile. As long as he don't get a bash at the championship I'll be happy with a wait and see approach

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    All the smart is going on Silva to replace Partridge when he gets fired Monday Morning. Harry Redknapp is second favourite.

If you could get Silva in the situation you're in that would be a MAJOR coup!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    If you could get Silva in the situation you're in that would be a MAJOR coup!!
    Marco Silva? We stand more chance of appointing long John silver with our chinaman

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    It's Pearson and Shakespeare for me. Mind you, it's probably 'a bridge too far' even for those two!
    I would favour that now , I think our best option particularly as we look doomed no nonsense approach to things . I like it more the more I think about ,

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Marco Silva? We stand more chance of appointing long John silver with our chinaman
    Name:  Staffies laughing.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  35.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Pay him with pieces of eight...and the parrot comes free....

If paper talk is to be believed Silva won't be touching us with a barge pole, therefore I'd go for Pearson. Infact I think it's a bit harsh to see him as a second choice, I think he's just what this club needs right now and in the coming season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    If paper talk is to be believed Silva won't be touching us with a barge pole, therefore I'd go for Pearson. Infact I think it's a bit harsh to see him as a second choice, I think he's just what this club needs right now and in the coming season.

Would agree!!! Sickens me though the w ankers who call themselves the Board are not only too late with player recruitment, and everything else but they are also too late with sacking the most useless clown in a long time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)