+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 256 of 301 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Just had a text from my doctor's to stress how important it is for me to arrange a 'flu jab which they will shortly be carrying out.
    I asked my missus if she had been contacted and she had not, although she has the jab every year, being a legacy from her days working for the NHS.

It did make me wonder about why they had contacted me about a jab because I have never, ever had a 'flu jab and I know that it is on my record that I do not wish to receive a 'flu jab! Hidden, or not so hidde agenda?
    Arses and elbows comes to my mind Sub, more than agendas. Last week I picked my prescription up and the girl said there was a note from my doctor pinned to it saying would I ring to make an appointment to see him, to review my prescription. So I rang, and was told four times they were busy and I should ring back later. Got through at the 5th attempt and was put on hold while the girl checked on what I'd said. She came back on and said the note was for the doctor to remind him to check my prescription in February, and I need do nothing, they would contact me then if any changes needed to be made.

This was totally different to what the girl in the pharmacy said when she read the note, it sounded complete bollox to me, but I don't have the note, I didn't even see it, so despite being convinced I was being fobbed off, I just said 'aye alright' and put the phone down.

And this is the Health Centre where, before Covid, I've never had any problem or complaint in 12 years. Now it's a fecking shambles.

I was reading what an "expert" said about the £5 BILLION cash injection would make to the NHS.

He said, ZERO difference, because Covid apathy as set in the whole rotten edifice.

I almost peed my pants...

Attachment 19909

Turns out it was created by anti-vaxxers

Children are not at risk of dying from Covid so WTF is this about?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...ws&ocid=UCPNC2

''To be or not to be ,that is the question''

Israeli scientists say their antiviral drug could stop COVID-19.

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wel...ovid-19-679437

A team of Israeli scientists say that a drug previously used in an uncontrolled fashion to treat HIV has a direct antiviral effect against coronavirus, sending patients home virus-free within only a few days ???

“Codivir has a very good safety profile and a very impressive antiviral effect, both in laboratory conditions and in a phase I clinical trial in humans,”

Had a row with my daughter a while back about her not getting jabbed. She argued that folk who have been jabbed are still dying.

The ONS study of 51,281 Covid deaths between January and July this year shows only 256 occurred after two doses - and they were mostly people at very high risk from illness from Covid-19.

Of the 51,281 deaths involving Covid registered in England between 2 January and 2 July 2021:

640 (1.2%) were people who had received both vaccine doses

This total includes people who had been infected before they were vaccinated

Some 458 deaths (0.8%) were people who died at least 21 days after their second dose

Just 256 deaths (0.5%) were people who were both fully vaccinated and who had their first positive PCR test at least 14 days after their second dose

"Breakthrough" deaths - occurring at least two weeks after the second jab along with a first positive PCR Covid test - tend to happen in the most vulnerable, men and those with weakened immune systems, with the average age being 84.

Among those who died after two doses, 13% were immunocompromised, 61% were male and more than 75% were clinically extremely vulnerable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58545548

It is now fairly apparent the vaccination effectiveness is a mirage cobbled up by Big Pharma and coercive controlling governments. Biden has now gone into full dictator mode, the virus is running out of legs, that's why the death rate is down.

Herd immunity has beat the threat, so our power mad western democracies have invented the Delta variant to to strike further fear in our hearts.

Control and coercion can only go on for so long, the Anzacs are now in open revolt against government imposed draconian lockdowns and control measures.

Here we go SAGE ramp up the "Fear Factor"...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...CMP=GTUK_email

COVID Passports - Boris & Co told to BOGOFF!

The Government's response states that the Government believes that certification would provide a public health benefit, and that it will set out more detail about the settings where certification will be required in due course.

Responding to the Government's response, the Chair of the Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee, William Wragg MP, said:

“With recent analysis suggesting that vaccinated people carry as much of the virus as the unvaccinated into any setting, the disappointing lack of any scientific basis for the Government’s decision to go ahead could reasonably lead people to conclude that there is in fact no such basis. If the real goal is to drive vaccine uptake, then it is a deeply cynical approach that will be counterproductive.”

Read the Committee's press release about the Government's response: https://committees.parliament.uk/com...evidence-base/

What did the Committee's report on Covid-status certification say?
    The Committee's report said the Government had so far failed to make the scientific case in favour of the system, and raised concerns that such a system could “disproportionately discriminate” against people on the basis of their race, religion, age or socio-economic background. They concluded plans for Covid passports were "unnecessary" and "unjustified".

Read the report (HTML):

Page 256 of 301 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)