Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
Well they do say the majority of knowledge was introduced by the sumariens. We don't even know how old the pyramids and the Sphinx is. Some are suggesting it's far older than we thought.
Well I think the biggest mystery is still there, Life.. and where it came from and when, some people say why earth? then others will say we are the only planet to harbour life again, we just don't know, books are written by so called intelligent men (why no women) but they are based on theories and when an ordinary bod like me says I have a theory, it is shot down in flames! Just follow the story and evolution and do not rock the boat but when you ask when you research things just do not add up, why are kids still preached Darwin's theory? modern science has blown his Theory out the water, an Ape is an Ape, always has been and man is a man but has only been here a fen thousand years, animals have been here millions of years and they are the same today as they was back then, evolution is nothing more than animals adapting to climate change, fur, colour etc, funny how we cannot adapt, if we descended from animals who can why do we need a coat when it rains or when it is cold, why do we complain when it is hot, why can't we store food for long periods, why are we slow compared to animals, why can't we navigate without a tom-tom? why can't women give birth without going to hospital, many creatures have the power to regenerate lost limbs, fly, swim and live without sunlight!! we are very new to this planet and still adapting, we require many false or man made aids to help us just live from day to day, in many cases people do not make it! and where do we go?

There is a story, a very nice story, it will always be a story as long as you do not ask why???