+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seven Years...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Seven Years...

...for Chilcott to tell us what we all knew already, that Blair took us to Iraq without a plan and based on flimsy justification. What a colossal waste of time and taxpayers money. Every taxi driver and barber from here to there could have told you that.

Very disappointing that Blair has decided to take the bullish line of 'no regrets. I'd do it again'. Apart from spending all the money, leaving Gordon Brown in charge and getting us into a war we shouldn't have been anywhere near, he did a lot of good for the UK.

I guess now he'll be remembered only for being an arrogant aerosole, who's spent his later career filling his pockets after starting a war which cost the lives of 200,000 Iraqi's not forgetting the 400+ of our service personnel who will never come home. He hasn't even got the testicles to say that, in the moment, he called it wrong. Prime Ministers are there to make the difficult decisions and often have blood on their hands, but to say that he would happily repeat his mistake, so he can save himself from legal challenges (...i'm guessing,) is really poor for a human being.

What a w-anchor.
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 07-07-2016 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Lousy keyboard...