Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
This from a man who trawls through the right wing Tory gutter press for any snippet he can smear our Government with. Your anti Independent stance does'nt come from any research of the economics, or objective analysis. It comes from the bigoted mind of the Shankhill Rd. You people have absolutely no right of any input into Scotland's future. The vast majority of people in Scotland whether they voted Yes or No do not want the sectarian bigoted contribution you and your bigoted ilk from down ibrox way bring.
And there you have it folks, the hatred of the wee tartan tw@t in all its glory, the Shankhill rd has nothing to do with this thread, except in the brain of mutants like wee stewpot, lemmings who are incapable of thinking for themselves and who simply cut and paste shyte from another rabid who lives in Bath and who takes his word as gospel and who is lorded by muppets such as stewpot.

I have every right in Scotland's future, I still pay taxes in Scotland and own property in Glasgow, so please shut your bigoted ignorant little trap from making a c()nt of yourself again.

Every discussion I have with this imbecile he ends up trashing folk from NI and making false allegations of Rangers fans, you have no argument of your own, you use opinion of bloggers who have been ragdolled time and again and who have been exposed as bigoted lying fantasists.

Stewpot you are simply an insignificant wee @rsehole with nothing to add to any debate, independence will never happen in your lifetime, not with the current shambles in charge anyway, and that makes me very happy inside.

The majority of people in Scotland voted to remain in the union, it made no difference to those folk which team anyone supported you stupid little man, best you get used to that fact cos it ain't gonnae change for a very very long time.