Been over on FF for updates on a couple of things - in fairness it is a busy board, but it never ceases to amaze me how self-deluded some of them are. And this is from people who appear reasonably intelligent - not yer knuckle-draggers which every support and message board seems to have.

One guy posted re the tims finances
"I agree with the rest if your post but this point for me is a worry. Yes they might fail to qualify for the CL but they will have a nest egg from having a clear run in our absence"

It's the suggestion that the tims had a clear run in the absence of the hun. FFS even with the huns in the top flight the tims still have a clear run - the huns are closer to ICT at the bottom than to the tims at the top!

The tims are scooshing the top flight irrespective of where the huns are. Aberdeen are the only ones putting up some resistance, and it's not much resistance at that.

The arrogance of the hun seems to know no bounds, despite being humiliated firstly by Motherwell over two legs, then when they eventually got into the top flight, by various others, as well as by the tims.