Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRock View Post
Yeah it is pathetic no doubt about that, but like it says in my last post if you care you read it properly it's not about acting hard or wanting hassle or "fighting", it's about being willing to stand behind what you say instead of sitting behind a computer screen... There's a fair few act's that have been passed to make people culpable for what they say offensively to people (I've never said anything bad about anyones family even though I had that and I've never been racist) I've just retaliated to being wound up tbf so at the end of the day if someone has got the balls to type something on the internet then they should be prepared to say it to someone's face like a man if they're being insulting/brave, it's not about footy, people want to get personal because they can't talk about the subject in hand, I clearly want to post about the subject I'm typing about...

I've never had a problem with anyone who's debated/argued with me about footy, that's what a forum's about, but like I say if people wanted to get personally then I'm saying shut up and talk about footy otherwise deal with what's real tbh. I usually found people couldn't counter my argument about football subjects so they diverted an argument into something else, boring tbh and not something I'm going to be participating in this time around. I've got no problem with anyone on here personally because I don't know anyone so it means nothing to me. The only person I ever regret having an argument with was Bill because he's an older bloke who managed to wind me up and I should have known better/shown more respect tbh but meh it's the internet ffs.

Anyway I'm over-explaining myself to someone who's openly stated that they don't read my posts so I'll leave it at that mate.

I come on here to talk about football and Newcastle, so if anyone wants to argue about anything other than then I've got no interest at all but if someone want's to argue with me about my views on United, I'm happy to do that any day of the week.
I regretted that period too NorthernRock and I don't even remember how it began or how it escalated because when you first began posting under the Boxer name (and I didn't realise it was you as the new NorthernRock) we had some good chats and banter and got on quite well.

I know I didn't purposely set out to wind you up but we must have had some serious difference of opinion at that time and it obviously got out of hand.

Anyway, all water under the bridge now and as you say the bottom line is that we are all Toon supporters with the common aim of club and team success so let's all get on with it from here.