Mrs Jules said that Angus was going to get found out without Roberts at his side.
I'm afraid she is right ( as she thinks she always is.... about everything.
The Captain he isn't. Again today the goals went in and his head dropped. After their first went in his head went down and the job was done. A captain shout, points, cajoles, and rallies. I saw non of that today.
What I did see was a few green shoots. A good performance from Macarthy ( Ours as well as theirs) good handling from Davies, and a decent performance from Pearson too.
Moncur was a five, signs are he is thinking he's a shoe in for a start every week.........Needs a kick up the rse , Ugbo a four...,three games in seven days showed.
Bradders a 6. (Good finish and despite what fowk said about him blowing out of his @rse I thought he was towing his tripe out.
Hammil was good for me today. Tackling with venom,timed tackles and not his usual " I've lost it so I'll wade in with a leg and hope"
Again some deft moves and flowing football, and that encouraged me.a lot
After last week at Bristol when I can't remember three passes being strung together properly and intently today ther was some decent flow. ......football wise, and not Acorn Blonde assisted I mean!,,,
Yiadom? Nah... not missed today.
With a few players back, and a chance for Mallon we will pick up. The signs were there.
Williams has taken some stick in some threads, but we need to stick with him.....
Young Harvey showed a few good touches and I predict he'll score a few.
Question.? How many times does a corner or free kick end up at the back post unchallenged ? .... why don't we put a man running in?

Green shoots today....don't rule out Potts becoming another Marley. It's early.