What a superb result it was today - we are moving on steadily from being plucky in defeat to becoming a real force - plenty of effort but now mixed with plenty of skill.

Sean Dyche has produced miracles for our club. And we are still improving, just need real pace now and watch us go.

This is always a special fixture for me. I was blessed to see some of our iconic matches with Spurs back in the 60's with Mcilroy, Pointer etc pitting their wits against Greaves, Blanchflower etc.

As a young impressionable lad I was in awe of the big teams coming to the Turf. I knew the players in every team in the league and was fascinated to see them play in their own kits. Spurs always appeared very daunting in their version of white shirts, black shorts and unique socks. And until last season I had never seen us lose to them.

I can't believe that we have come so far in such a short space of time that we are actually gaining deserved draws against them - and away from home. And I reckon we are still improving.

One happy Claret :-)