Wiedwald Lonergan Farrell Berardi Ayling Anita Jackson Gomes Jansson Pennington Shaughnessy Cooper Okane Phillips Klich Vieira Saiz Hernandez Alioski Dallas Sacko Lasogga Grot Ekuban Roofe Cibicki Stokes

my initial thoughts are, I like it!

some good players in every position, some versatile players who can play in multiple positions, and not forgetting Coyle Denton and Wilks who have gone out on loan to gain some valuable match minutes, we saw how it worked out for previous academy graduates to go on ln to gain experience and it in some cases worked out really well, I hope does for those 3. its probably curtains for Murphy and Antonsson who have also gone out on loan, our other fringe players have been sold or released.

many of the above are untried as they are new however on paper this squad looks better than last seasons and so far we are unbeaten while playing a much better style of football, thanks to the ideas of our new head coach Christiansen.

I HATE these international breaks, cannot wait for our next match, we haven't fluked our unbeaten start either, we genuinely look unbeatable, really interested to see what our brand new players can bring to the pitch, I could see several players all hitting 10 goals or more which after selling 1 player who got half of the entire squads goals last season, its going to be different this time. if I have 1 doubt, its Cooper, However!!!, even he has started the season well, and if Christiansen can get him to play well, he can get any player to play well imo.

top 2 again imo is achievable this season, there are no teams with the strength of I hate to say it Newcastle from last season, Cardiff wont win every game, and as good a manager as McCarthy is, i don't think Ipswich will stay up there either, this really is our best chance for promotion, BRING IT ON!

MOT!!!