Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
Fraser would benefit from staying at United a couple of years, he is only now starting to show his best form (reminds me of Stephen Thomson who was rubbish up until his last 6 months), is being played in his best position (is he going to get that luxury at another club?). He would be better being the main man at United, getting us up, proving himself in the top flight, and then moving on. I think if he moved now he would just get swallowed up and spat out somewhere. I'd say just look at the career choices of Scott Allan and Stuart Armstong. I've been sceptical in the past about Fraser (mainly due to his reluctance to use his right foot) but happy to eat humble pie.
I would like to see Robson and Fraser stay a bit longer but im not so sure that someone else will allow that.

But i cant see how Stuart Armstrong can appear in the same sentence as Scott Allan. Scott Allan thought he was something and made it by disappearing doon sooth, only to turn up again just like the bad penny. Stuart Armstrong knew he was something, proved he can do something else and was moved on and has done well at Ceptic.

Maybe we will see the same happen in parallel after January!