Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
I think he’ll end up at Hibs.
I think you're right. He had a great few years here, felt the time was right to move on and although I'd take him back in a minute, I think he'll want a bit of a change - Hibs seem most likely. They're building a good team, and Lennon is a good manager.

I really can't think of any obvious targets as far as wide players, or central midfielders go. I think they are the key positions we need to strengthen. The only real wide players we've got are Wright and GMS and neither of them are getting a decent enough run in the team to build their confidence, which is ***** for wingers. The other players we're trying to play out wide from time to time don't really know what to do out there - Rooney, May, McLean, Christie, Ross, Stewart etc. With the exception of Rooney they'd all be able to do a job in a central position behind the main striker, but no use out wide. If we had a tough tackling energetic midfielder to replace Shinnie in the centre, i'd be tempted to stick him out wide left rather than some of these other guys as at least he knows how to get by a man and put in a cross.