Our wide players have been very good this season. Their crossing of the ball has improved from last season and when they've not been too good with the crosses we've sruggled to get results.

Newell ; We've seen him go passed players so well that you've had to wonder how he did it. Some matches his skill has been worth the entrance fee alone.

Taylor; Before his injury I said many times that he has been the nearest thing to Tony Towner that we've seen in a Millers shirt. Te injury has cost him but he's had a good season.

Forde; Probably has the bos assists this season. His whipped crosses have been bang on the money for most of the season. I really do like seeing him wait until the defender slides in and then leaves them on their arses!

Williams; A two footed player who likes to get stuck in. He can run with the ball as if it's glued to him. He's played ont left but I reckon he'd be comfortable on the right. A great signing with a very good cross with either foot.

By heck we've been spoilt this season. These four are the reason why we're so high in the table and if we were to go up it will be these players, their commitment, their fight and their drives along with the odd spectacular goal!!