Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
Well in my opinion what you tend to do is play the man and not the ball card so as to make someone's opinion less credible because it perhaps doesn't chime with yours .

A tactic I suspect you use in your place of work to destroy a key witness and so as to make out what they say as not credible even though they are possibly factually correct .

I suppose we are all guilty of it too from time to time .

It's totally fine .

You know we are all learning in life kerr as we go along our way .

What we once were and what we are now isn't necessarily a flaw if we learn and move on .
It's not totally fine though is it animal? there's a huge rise in folk having to defend themselves in court, another resultant of this fantastic gov't that kerr supports, and basically they're sent to a pack of wolves in the form of learned solicitors/lawyers as per kerravon, who would do anything to win the case, including personally denegrating the witness, nothing short of scandalous, again, but we carry on regardless don't we, allowing these folk with well structured and finely tuned arguments that in fact have little base in the actual truth. Spin has always been a factor, but these days it's used in every walk of life regardless of the truth, indeed, it's used to mask the truth, that's what lawyers do, it's what they're paid form talking bullshyte basically.