Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
I'll tell you what, if that's the sort of language you use in real life, ie that post on Villa Mad then it just shows the type of person you are. Each to their own though. I presume you're exactly the same in front of friends and family?

There's nothing to stop you or any other albion fan posting on Wolves Mad, unless you got yourself banned!

Yes, Wolves, as you rightly pointed out failed to beat Swansea. But our priorities lay elsewhere.

I would just like to correct you on one thing, it hasn't been called the "premiership" for years. It's actually the premier league. If Wolves only manage one year in the top flight, so be it, but i'll enjoy it, whatever the outcome. I wouldn't bank on albion going straight back up under your rookie manager!

That one off is tame compared to the constant filth from Newcy and Eve - and who do they support? Are you some kind of hypocrite?

As for the Premier League many still refer to it as the premiership, premier,greed league or whatever. The thing that matters - I go every week home and away - do you?

What crap - had your priorities been elsewhere then you would not have wanted the boring nil nil draw. All sour grapes - " not banking on Albion going straight back up and under a rookie manager". Well he was not a rookie for the last six games and showed more intent than Pulis or Pardew put together.

I would not guarantee Albion to come straight back up but, I can guarantee we have more chance of going back up than you have of survival!

Most are not banned on your board but most do not choose to join the sole thread " today's other games " and the bitterness of 80% of your posters ( all two of them ). Make that three with your sour grapes!