With the new season round the corner it seems like a good opportunity to asses where we are (may give us something to look back and laugh on at the end of season as well)

Goalkeepers
Siegrist
Rakovan
Both seem reasonable GK's and with Alexander as a last resort I'm content with this (7)

leftbacks
Booth
Robson
Haven't seen Booth play at this level but from what I have seen he is alright going forward. Seeing Robsons name on the team sheet fills me with fear on the other hand (6)

Centre backs
Frans
Edge
Scobbie
Watson
Toshney
Allardyce
If it wasn't for the signing of Frans there would be some serious red flags here. (5)

Right backs
Wardrop
Murdoch
Got high hopes for Wardrop and Murdoch is a solid cover (7)

CM's
Barton
Stanton
Rabitsch
Fyvie
Still unsure about Rabitsch but the other 3 are premiership quality players that have the potential to control games (9)

Wingers
King
McMullen
Loemba
Aird
Smith
Now if we could keep the first 4 I would be delighted, 2 wingers on the bench could make a massive impact in games that we are struggling to break teams down. All of the above have a bit of pace it's just the final ball where questions may be asked.

Strikers
Clark
Curran
Keatings
Smith
I don't expect keatings to stay and it's pretty much set in stone that we will be bringing in a target man. Clark will get goals, Curran will do a power of work (great impact sub if it isn't clarks day maybe?). It's a work in progress area so I'm gonna give the current batch a (7)

In the fanny I trust