Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
That's about as bright as somebody pretending they have run the prison service and has only employed local people Who's has an imaginary Native Canadian Indian girlfriend who lives in Munich Even writes about watching the Forest V WBA match when only two weeks ago he said he would miss the first three matches There's only three people who would ever believe a word he says That's his bestie mate Romeo the dimwit from Es*** or his narcissistic self Really suspect he's just a lowly sad ******* who lives in one room flat in Sneinton
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I can feel a bet coming on. Charity, 1k?

1. I went to the game, because my op hasn't come through yet. Any time now. I have Lymphatic cancer and they are going to slice me, from behind my left ear to my shoulder top. ( will post a hossie pic when its done and I'll be off work 6 months).

2. My imaginary giirlfriend as you call her, actually lives in a town called Pegnitz, north of Nurnberg.

3. Ran the prison? No sunshine I didn't. I ran a work shop for an out side contract inside the prison.

I can prove everything you say for 1k bet to cancer research. Up for it big mouth?

I don't pretend anything. You do, you was rumbled pretending to be an ex pro. Sad excuse for football fan, even if it is Derby.

*edit, just seen ****sons post. make it an extra K ?

Pair of ****ing idiots, both of you.