I saw a funny tweet this week from a Reading fan who seems hell bent on coming to Rotherham and beating everyone he meets up. I know each team has its own idiots but this made me laugh! I have never though of Reading as a place that would want to grow a reputation for this sort of thing.
Reading in fact for me hold no emotion at all other than I once went for an interview there. I've not been to the stadium at all but would like to and one day I may, who knows?
I do remember Pardew moaning about how his team were better than us and we didn't deserve to be promoted. He was probably right about his players being better than us but not his team! You see at that point we had King Ronnie as manager and in the team we had some decent players but like today t was all about the team.

That team that went on and beat Reading to second spot was full of players that now manage our team! It's gone full circle but we're on a high where as they're on a low! They are in the relegation place where most pundits said we'd be.

Today is probably the most important game so far ths season. A win today gives us some breathing space but a loss puts us right into where we don't want to be for Christmas! And I don't mean with the mother-in-law!

The weather conditions will play a part today! We have to battle for everything and be confident!

We can do this!