I'm being honest when I day I'm so fkn pissed off tonight. Completely deflated. I'm not angry etc, as we battled really well in the 2nd half after a poor first half showing. And thoroughly deserved to get 2-1 up in the 90th min. Such a weird thing to say this, but ....if we hadn't have scored that goal, then celebrated so much (all the players etc) we'd have walked off with a comfortable point today. They didn't hurt us, then got frantic and are just getting every bounced every bit of luck and all the decisions in the world. Which you get when your on a great run (7 wins on the spin) and top of the league. Not that this affects us, and no it's not sour grapes but they aren't anything special. In the slightest, and not one side has ever won promotion in Dec. They can easily be caught and overtaken by WBA (So can Norwich) and another side who will come from the chasing pack in the second half of the season (Which happens every year in the Champ) so while they are getting everything rite now, they haven't ran out of luck yet. Or had a bad run. Which is inevitable. I'm just saying there's alot of football to be played yet, and it's all too early to be peaking. Do all this (winning in the last min every gsme) in the final month of the season, not now. That's when it counts.

For us, we need to keep going. Rothwell was at fault for their equaliser. This constant obsession of him having to start is confusing to me? He isn't the answer to any problem we do have. Time to get a big, burley centre half. I'm not sold on Downing. He's ok. But not the answer. A centre half by trade is what we lack badly. Lenihan probably needs to go to RB. Or maybe in Smallwoods position. He just isn't commanding enough at times when we care under huge pressure. Like the last 10 mins of games. Him and Mulgrew together aren't going to be good enough this 2nd half of the season. Nor will Williams. We badly needed a CB in the summer, and we desperately need one now. Just as much as we need another Graham type up front.