Tomorrow is a massive game , I suspect every one of our remaining fixtures will be .

Once we are in the ground everyone is together and focused on the team winning , on that matter we are all together .

What's troubling me is that we are starting to get divided on how the club is operating , I don't know about you guys but I've personally had enough of this nonsense with brexit tearing the country apart .

Passions run high with our club , we all want it to do well and succeed , things get said on here in the heat of the moment because we all care about the club , if I've got a little OTT I sincerely apologise .

Let me make my position clear , I'm not against the club , I'm worried for it , worried that a bunch of foreign billionaires are going to leave a trail of destruction and it could harm us for years , it happens .

I don't like the lack of communication from the owners , they've held one press conference in nearly 14 months .

I don't like the way they bought OGC Nice and the way they are currently going about things there .

Our model is set up in such a way they could precisely use transfer fees to pay off the loans they could have obtained to buy the club , just as they did at Nice , it's wrong , simply that wrong .

Players getting sold isn't great at the best of times but sold to pay off loans to owners who could afford to buy 20 clubs between them is never reight .

I also feel we are losing control over our club , it feels more vulnerable to me , it was John Dennis's whole life and a big part of Cryne's so you felt more secure , I feel today we are just a company on a portfolio , an asset with no real feeling from the owners , there's no connection anymore and because there's no connection it feels the club is more vulnerable to me .

Three departures this month have not helped to distinguish my suspicions and I'm someone who was prepared to give them a chance , the CEO leaves too at the end of the month let's not forget .

A decent midfield player sold who offered something different , a midfield player sold to one of our promotion rivals , our assistant coach leaves for Huddersfield who came with the HC as a pair and the CEO to Nice next month .

It's hardly likely to fill me with confidence with the OGC Nice problems in the background .

I don't make this shyte up to knock the club , it comes to me with a life of its own .

I sincerely hope everything turns out for the best and we are as successful as we can be with these owners .

I'll leave it at that for now and hopefully we can kick on , not lose anymore players and ultimately win our place back in the championship at the end of the season .