Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
They just need an owner if they walk they don't have any emotional ties (even if they did that counts for little these days). I think they wud want to stop hemoraging money and if no development no prospect of making money.

I'm not teasing at all it's my belief that there are some within that organisation who wud be willing to accept just about anything if it meant control.

It bewilders me that some think everything is ticking along I think we are in a very very precarious position.

A euro lottery winner with blue blood an affinity with Dens and a dislike of my untidy hoses and strewn rubbish is what we need.
Just thought the idea that any Dee would rather we played at Tannadice if it meant that
FPS were to move on was so far fetched I thought you were joking. I have not heard a single member of DFCSS suggest that the society would want to take over the majority shareholding currently held by FPS.

I think we are in a stronger situation than before the January window, but agree that things are precarious.