Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
MA ref didn't help but that wasn't why a didn't win We have not dealt with corners all season Every team knows that you watch on Monday if QPR need a goal they will bring Matt Smith on just for corners and high balls in the box
Usually someone has had a free header, totally unmarked. At Brum Keogh mis-hit an attempted clearance and it dropped onto Jutk's foot. Their second, Bogle got a poor contact on the ball because Evans (?) was pulling him backwards. How that 2nd one falls in the category of "we can't defend corners" is a bit of a mystery. Just as bif a one as why the ref allowed it.

The VAR would have had it ruled out. The VAR would definitely have given us the 1st half injury time penalty and, IMO, the 75th minute one as well. I repeat, had the ref got those 3 calls right, instead of wrong, their 2nd wouldn't have stood and we would have head 2 penalties. Possibly a 1-4 away win. I think that says loud and clear that the ref was why we didn't win.

I agree we didn't play at all well but they failed to score other than the 2 that went in and we all know one of those shouldn't have counted........

Still, it's all about opinions and we differ on this. Not a problem.