Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
I think we need to get sensible here. Our football club is the shining example of how a small town EPL football club should be run.

We are debt free, we have a first team squad rammed with full international football players and a Development Squad that is being built to bring back the days of a conveyor belt of saleable player assets.

Patience is a virtue and quite frankly Mike Garlick has my full and unequivocal backing and support. Bfcjon will you please leave our resident "Mr Happy" alone and let's get constructive?
If you want to get sensible BT, then please get real, we have (and up to press still are) sailing close to the wind on guaranteeing Premier league status with average or below average signings, we are debt free as a lot of our signings have been bought with outgoing transfers.

Rammed full of Internationals ?

Heaton - Yes

Pope - Yes

Iceman - Yes

Hendrick - Yes

Wood - Yes

Vydra - Yes

Tarky - Not at the moment

Brady - Not at the moment

Cork - Ex International

Hart - Ex International

Pieters - Ex International

D4 - Ex International

Lennon - Ex International

JayRod - Ex International

Of the Full and Current Internationals Vydra does not get a game with us, Heaton is not wanted for more than a year and wants away, Pope still has to show he's as good before his injury, Hendrick is mostly played out of position for us and is a waste of space (I'm giving Hendrick credit here as I don't think he's any use in any position), Wood even by your standards BT is not up to it, Iceman again is not up to it and IMO Iceland is for me like Ireland in that the quality generally is not that good.

The conveyor belt again IMO is not guaranteed, Riggs talk of new technology is years behind other teams, McNeil has been a great find but one swallow does not make a summer.

Patience ? I think many fans have been very generous with their Patience BT, Time to sh!t before we are knocked off the pot.