Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
1st Devlin - turned too easy but also thought Vyner should get a mention as after watching a player coming in after turning a defender, he should have stepped into the middle of the pitch to block the direct route to goals as a defensive midfielder should do (sweep in front of your back 2) I'm not putting the blame on Leigh (as it was also his job) as he had dropped into centre back to cover Devlin when he stepped up and was picking up a player I think
2nd McKenna - thought he should have step closer to mcginn to get the ball but then also letting the cross pass him
3rd McKenna - for leaving a massive channel, he was the free centre back so should be the player that blocks the direct route to goal
When you see the goal from behind the goals you watch him following the ball on that direct line to goal but when the ball gets moved back across he doesn't move and leaves a massive channel - this one was hard as being fair it was a brilliant team goal
4th Devlin - not picking up when looking at a free man
I would honestly blame every single player we had on the pitch first half. They looked like they weren’t cut out for a battle at an old women’s bingo club never mind a football match against the best team in our country. We look like ballet dancers trying to compete in the UFC. We are pathetic!!