I'm hearing that he is going to be recalled by City. Losing Dack is something I feel we'd get past. Losing this lad is going to kill us.
I'm so glad we have the points we have, as we could have got dragged into a relegation fight if we hadn't picked those points up recently. Once he goes, I feel we will end up somewhere down near the bottom. Good news, if we win tomorrow, then I think we are just about safe.
TM said we have no money to spend on a forward in Jan, not even a loan. We would have had to sell to spend. Which probably wouldve been Dack.
Lenihan is ok, but not nearly half the player when young Tosin isn't playing. The pairing of Williams and Lenihan will put us lower mid table and if we lost Nyambe for any spell, like tomorrow, sadly we are back to Bennett at RB. Pity as I felt we where looking decent for a short spell. But things really are conspiring against us. And once City recall our only real quality players, it's back to mid table mediocrity. At least we aren't going down!!