Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
Tongue in cheek-

If Matt Hancock announced the UK had created a vaccine for Covid 19, the press questions I'd expect would run something like this.

BBC: Will you apologise for not creating a vacine sooner?

ITV: Is it true that it contains animal products?

C4: Wouldn't it have been quicker and more lives would have been saved, had the UK joined the EU vaccination scheme?

SKY: You said creating a vaccine would take a year? Do you now accept that you were misleading parliament, the media and the general public?

Daily Mirror: Isn't it true that austerity stopped the vaccine being made earlier?

Guardian: Do you accept the evidence suggesting that vaccines are racially biased?

Verily thou art Thicker and more naive than i thought! So you are in favour of no media scrutiny by the media? Your in favour of an authoritarian regime whereby you and your ilk would be instructed what to do what to believe and at about the time you realised that none of it was in your interests it would be too late!

I knew that there was a section of the population whose IQ's were so low that they had no concept of original thought, were so simple that they believed the rich entitled right were there to rule over them, but too actually read the inane ramblings of one is amazing!

Whats even more amusing and sad, is that somehow you have got it in to your head that the rubbish you spout is in any way meaningful!