Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
Well I can still recall League 1 Season 2009/10 at Swindon,being out played losing 3-0 & Walsall beating us at ER with Rui Marques in a side with Paul Dickov on the bench in case Jermaine couldn't find the net ............. promoted by finishing second to Norwich.

In short Oz we are joint top with a £7 million Bamford (not a £27 million Mitrovic) with tactics by Bielsa so I'm not complaining after what I've witnessed over the years travelling to watch Leeds but I respect your personal opinion.

Bielsa - "two goalscorers are … better [able] to take advantage of 10 chances. … But we should see which player we take out from the team and [what] is going to be the result if we take out one player behind the attackers, the goalscorer. ...If we play with two goalscorers, maybe Forshaw or Klich are out of the team – Shackleton/Forshaw/Klich – and…one centre-forward without two midfielders behind him is going to make worse the building of the attack. So if you have two centre-forwards [in] one team that doesn't create a lot of chances, you cannot take advantage of the results that you have. This is my way of thinking."

MOT
You've lost me. What has that got to do with Bamford? Are you saying a similar situation existed when Beckford couldn't score in a couple of games?