The book states that you can lead a good life, do all the right things, but if you dont give yourself up as to be nothing, then it will all fail. And yet to do that, means you will fail in this life, and be nothing to everyone, even at the lowest level. And by doing that, you let god in. Can you do that?

I have never enjoyed this life, and would do anything to leave this sh ite, yet the way out seems impossible. One of the unfortunate things about my personality is that i must get things right, which means i am at least on the right road, even if i still want whisky, women, and a nice place to live. Are the pleasures of this life a block?. Can a womanising whisky loving git move on into something better?

It does mean though that my journey to something better is coming, and that a personal, or literal crucifiction may be coming. But its going to be long while to wait. Learning is a long process.

Were only joking Ken, or are we? If you have hidden your tastes all your life, it might be the chance to reveal your true self. Like Phillip Schofield. There is freedom in honesty.

Thomas of Great Eastern Street, 01353 376908