With the latest transfer of Jack M to Wendy on a season long loan and the option to recall in January. Who will lead the line tonight?

Probably Rooney and that, IMO, would be a mistake. He will still keep coming back looking for the ball inside our half rather than leading the line. Also not the quickest anymore.

If we then discount Rooney, who do we play there then? Waggy isn't yet fit enough according to Cocu. Three days of full training with the squad after 8 weeks out with a calf muscle problem has me agreeing with Cocu. Too soon for Waggy.

I don't think CK-R is match fit either.

That leaves us with 3 alternatives.

Jamahl H-I who has been on the bench all season and had a good sub appearance at Norwich. Jack Stretton from the 23s who scores for fun there as he did last season for the 18s. Bartosz Cybulski who is hitting enough in the 18s to get called up for Poland U19s.

That is also the order of my preference of the 3.

This is a strange move IMO to farm Jack out. No fit senior striker (Wazza isn't a striker these days IMO) meaning we will have to rely on a young un OR on owd un in the Roo which we really shouldn't do.