Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
yes i get you johnny but the only way to get hewitson out is by making the club unviable to him ,he wont evver leave queens while the club can just hover there operating on its own income as he doesnt put a penny in anyways all he does is make proffits off the club hear and there like that peice of land ,he made huge profit out of and queens got a small donation from him for the land then all the repair work around palmy like the flood lights all done by hewitsons firms at minimum cost to who yep you guessed it the club not the chairman ,theres loads of other small scams that hes done ,,only way to get him out is him seeing the fans deserting and you would like to think if he has any feelings for the club he will resign ,,but i think hewitson doesnt care a toss for the club mayself .

for me he either resigns or proves he has queens at heart by investing to push queens forward ,just bobbing along like hes doing now after all the controversy isnt doing queens any favours .
I’m not his biggest fan but to say he’s not put a penny into Queens is completely incorrect. All BOD’s will have ploughed 10’s most probably 100’s of thousands of pounds into the club over the years. You might not want to admit it but without them there would most probably be no club.