It’s FA Cup weekend and we’re away again to a lower league side, Stevenage of League Two. Having already had our nose bloodied at Newport in the League Cup earlier in the season, surely there’s the temptation to put out a stronger side this time if we want to progress.
Even Steve Cooper agrees with that - “I think there’ll be some changes. I don’t think it’ll be wholesale. We’re planning on taking all of the squad because I think we're in good momentum, and regardless of it being a league or cup game, we just want to keep going”
Stevenage haven’t been doing so well this season but have won their last two games and have just signed three players.
We know the Cup is a great leveller and there will be upsets, so expect a tough game. I don’t really care for the Cup competitions, especially as were riding high in the league this season, and I’ll be happy if we come through the match without any injuries, win or lose.
No replays, so there’s extra time and penalties if needed.
The match is on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport App live and is a welcome break for some fans and players alike, from the intense match scheduling of the Championship this season.